Recognized as a leading manufacturer of premium quality burs, Grobet USA Manufacturing was acquired by Designatronics, Inc. August 1st, 2022, and rebranded as WYBUR Tools.
Manufacturing high-quality, long lasting tungsten carbide burs and high-speed steel burs for more than 50 years, Wybur Tools continues to produce burs that outperform the competition. With expanded machining capabilities we look forward to delivering high-performance burs that limit downtime and increase productivity while being a cost-effective tool solution.
- Imperial and Metric
- Stock shapes include Cylinder, Cylinder-Radius End, Ball, Tree, Oval, Flame, Cone, and more.
- Custom – Available on Special Order: Burs other than standard stock sizes, 180mm (7.08”) or 200mm (7.87”) shank length. Minimum order requirement is 100 pieces.
- Long Shanks
Beyond carbide burs and high-speed steel burs, Wybur Tools offers several services to help get your product to market faster.
- Etching – Custom etching may contain company and product information such as company name, logo, and part number.
- Labeling – Custom labels to meet your requirements. Labels printed with logo, part description, part number and barcodes. Private Label.
- Packaging – Different packaging options offered, including customized.
Let’s discuss your packaging needs - Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org